sobota, 3 października 2020

Past Continuous vs Past Perfect vs Past Perfect Continuous

Exercise 1
Put the verb into the most suitable form, past continuous (I was doing), past perfect (I had done) or past perfect continuous (I had been doing)

1. I was very noisy next door. Our neighbors ............................. (have) a party.
2. We were good friends. We .............................. (know) each other for years.
3. John and I went for a walk. I had difficulty keeping up with him because he .................................. (walk) so fast.
4. Sue was sitting on the ground. She was out of breath. She .......................................... (run).
5. When I arrived, everybody was sitting round the table with their mouths full. They .................................. (eat).
6. When I arrived, everybody was sitting round the table and talking. Their mouths were empty, but their stomachs were full. They .......................................... (eat).
7. Jim was on his hands and knees on the floor. He ........................................ (look) for his contact lens.
8. When I arrived, Kate ............................... (wait) for me. She was annoyed with me because I was late and she ........................................ (wait) for a long time.
9. I was sad when I sold my car. I ............................................. (have) it for a very long time.
10. We were extremely tired at the end of the journay. We ......................................... (travel) for more than 24 hours.

ZAPRASZAMY WSZYSTKICH ZAINTERESOWANYCH PODNOSZENIEM SWOICH KOMPETENCJI JĘZYKOWYCH DO ROZWIĄZANIA ZADAŃ A NASTĘPNIE SPRAWDZENIA ICH POPRAWNOŚCI NA ZAJĘCIACH W FUNDACJI "WARTO ŻYĆ" ZGODNIE Z HARNOMOGRAMEM ZAJĘĆ.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Mówisz i masz - DZIĘKUJEMY!!!

W dniu 23.01.2021r. odbyła się konferencja podsumowująca działania w ramach projektu: „Mówisz i masz” finansowanego ze środków Komisji Europ...