sobota, 26 września 2020

Past Perfect vs Past Simple

Exercise 1
Put the verb into the correct form, past perfect (I had done) or past simple (I did).

1. 'Was Paul at the party when you arrived?' 'No, he ................................ (go) home.'
2. I felt very tired when I got home, so I ..................................... (go) straight to bed.
3. The house was very quiet when I got home. Everybody .............................. (go) to bed.
4. Sorry I'm late. The car ..................................... (break) down on my way here.
5. We were driving along the road when we .................................. (see) a car which ................................... (break) down, so we .................................... (stop) to help.

ZAPRASZAMY WSZYSTKICH ZAINTERESOWANYCH PODNOSZENIEM SWOICH KOMPETENCJI JĘZYKOWYCH DO ROZWIĄZANIA ZADAŃ A NASTĘPNIE SPRAWDZENIA ICH POPRAWNOŚCI NA ZAJĘCIACH W FUNDACJI "WARTO ŻYĆ" ZGODNIE Z HARNOMOGRAMEM ZAJĘĆ.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Mówisz i masz - DZIĘKUJEMY!!!

W dniu 23.01.2021r. odbyła się konferencja podsumowująca działania w ramach projektu: „Mówisz i masz” finansowanego ze środków Komisji Europ...