sobota, 19 września 2020

Ćwiczenia w Past Perfect Continuous

Exercise 1
Read the situations and make sentences from the words in brackets.

1. I was very tired when I arrived home.
(I / work / hard all day) ....................................................................

2. The two boys come into the house. They had a football and they were both very tired.
(they / play / football) ....................................................................

3. I was disappointed when I had to cancel my holiday.
(I / look / forward to it) ....................................................................

4. Ann woke up in the middle of the night. She was frightened and didn't know where she was.
(she / dream) ....................................................................

5. When I got home, Tom was sitting in front of the TV. He had just turned it off.
(he / watch / a film) ....................................................................

Exercise 2
Read the situations and complete the sentences.

1. We played tennis yesterday. Half an hour after we began playing, it started to rain.
We .................................................. when ..........................................

2. I had arranged to meet Tom in a restaurant. I arrived and waited for him. After 20 minutes I suddenly realised that I was in the wrong restaurant.
I ...................................................... for 20 minutes when I ................................................ the wrong restaurant.

3. Sarah got a job in a factory. Five years later the factory closed down.
At the time the factory .............................................................., Sarah .................................................. there for five years.

4. I went to a concert last week. The orchestra began playing. After about ten minutes a man in the audience suddenly started shouting.
The orchestra ..................................................... when .........................................................

This time make your own sentence:
5. I began walking along the road. I .................................................................................................... when ...................................................................................................................

ZAPRASZAMY WSZYSTKICH ZAINTERESOWANYCH PODNOSZENIEM SWOICH KOMPETENCJI JĘZYKOWYCH DO ROZWIĄZANIA ZADAŃ A NASTĘPNIE SPRAWDZENIA ICH POPRAWNOŚCI NA ZAJĘCIACH W FUNDACJI "WARTO ŻYĆ" ZGODNIE Z HARNOMOGRAMEM ZAJĘĆ.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Mówisz i masz - DZIĘKUJEMY!!!

W dniu 23.01.2021r. odbyła się konferencja podsumowująca działania w ramach projektu: „Mówisz i masz” finansowanego ze środków Komisji Europ...