sobota, 27 czerwca 2020

Past Continuous Tense vs Past Simple Tense

Exercise 1
Put the verb into the correct form, past continuous or past simple:

1. Jenny ............................... (wait) for me when I ...................... (arrive).
2. 'What ........................................ (you / do) at this time yesterday?' 'I was asleep.'
3. ' ................................................ (you / go) out last night?' 'No, I was too tired.'
4. How fast .................................... (you / drive) when the accident ............................ (happen)?
5. Sam ........................... (take) a photograph of me while I ............................. (not / look).
6. We were in a very difficult position. We ........................................ (not / know) what to do.
7. I haven't seen Alan for ages. When I last ........................................ (see) him, he  .................................. (try) to find a job.
8. I ..................................... (walk) along the street when suddenly I .............................. (hear) footsteps behind me. Somebody ................................. (follow) me. I was scared and I ..................................... (start) to run.
9. When I was young, I ................................... (want) to be a pilot.
10. Last night I ............................................ (drop) a plate when I ........................................ (do) the washing up. Fortunately it ........................................ (not / break).

ZAPRASZAMY WSZYSTKICH ZAINTERESOWANYCH PODNOSZENIEM SWOICH KOMPETENCJI JĘZYKOWYCH DO ROZWIĄZANIA ZADAŃ A NASTĘPNIE SPRAWDZENIA ICH POPRAWNOŚCI NA ZAJĘCIACH W FUNDACJI "WARTO ŻYĆ" ZGODNIE Z HARNOMOGRAMEM ZAJĘĆ.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Mówisz i masz - DZIĘKUJEMY!!!

W dniu 23.01.2021r. odbyła się konferencja podsumowująca działania w ramach projektu: „Mówisz i masz” finansowanego ze środków Komisji Europ...