sobota, 14 listopada 2020

"I will" vs "I'm going to"

Exercise 1
Read the situations and complete the sentences using will ('ll) or going to.

1. The phone rings and you answer. Somebody wants to speak to Jim.
A: Hello. Can I speak to Jim, please?
B: Just a moment. ............................... him. (I / get)

2. It's a nice day, so you have decided to take a walk. Just before you go, you tell your friend.
B: The weather's too nice to stay in. ................................. a walk (I / take)
C: Good idea. I think ....................................... you. (I / join)

3. Your friend is worried because she has lost an important letter.
B: Don't worry about the letter. I'm sure ........................................ it. (you / find)
C: I hope so.

4. There was a job advertised in the paper recently. At first you were interested, but then you decided not to apply.
C: Have you decided what to do about that job you were interested in?
B: Yes, ............................................... for it. (I / not / apply)

5. You and a friend come home very late. Other people in the house are asleep. Your friend is noisy.
B: Shh! Don't make so much noise. .......................................... everybody up. (you / wake)

ZAPRASZAMY WSZYSTKICH ZAINTERESOWANYCH PODNOSZENIEM SWOICH KOMPETENCJI JĘZYKOWYCH DO ROZWIĄZANIA ZADAŃ A NASTĘPNIE SPRAWDZENIA ICH POPRAWNOŚCI NA ZAJĘCIACH W FUNDACJI "WARTO ŻYĆ" ZGODNIE Z HARNOMOGRAMEM ZAJĘĆ.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Mówisz i masz - DZIĘKUJEMY!!!

W dniu 23.01.2021r. odbyła się konferencja podsumowująca działania w ramach projektu: „Mówisz i masz” finansowanego ze środków Komisji Europ...