sobota, 8 sierpnia 2020

Present Perfect Simple Tense vs Present Perfect Continuous Tense

Exercise 1
Put the verb into the more suitable form, present perfect simple (I have done) or continuous (I have been doing).

1. Where have you been? ................................................. (you / play) tennis?
2. Look! ............................................. (somebody / break that window.
3. You look tired. ........................................ (you / work) hard?
4. '.......................................... (you / ever / work) in a factory?' 'No, never.'
5. 'Liz is away on holiday.' 'Is she? Where ................................... (she / go)?
6. My brother is an actor. .................................................... (he / appear) in several films.
7. 'Sorry I'm late.' 'That's all right. ............................................ (I / not / wait) long.'
8. 'Is it still raining?' 'No, ................................................. (it / stop).'
9. ............................................... (I / lose) my address book. ....................................... (you / see) it?
10. ................................................... (I / read) the book you lent me, but ......................................... (I / not / finish) it yet. It's very interesting.

ZAPRASZAMY WSZYSTKICH ZAINTERESOWANYCH PODNOSZENIEM SWOICH KOMPETENCJI JĘZYKOWYCH DO ROZWIĄZANIA ZADAŃ A NASTĘPNIE SPRAWDZENIA ICH POPRAWNOŚCI NA ZAJĘCIACH W FUNDACJI "WARTO ŻYĆ" ZGODNIE Z HARNOMOGRAMEM ZAJĘĆ.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Mówisz i masz - DZIĘKUJEMY!!!

W dniu 23.01.2021r. odbyła się konferencja podsumowująca działania w ramach projektu: „Mówisz i masz” finansowanego ze środków Komisji Europ...